Face to Face and ONLINE Physiotherapy
Reading and Swansea Physio clinics are OPEN
We operate a COVID SAFE policy so that face to face sessions are safe. We are bound by safety rules set by our regulator and governing body. It must be stated what while we work to remove 99% of the risk in our clinic we cannot guarentee 100% risk free in attending the clinic. However, we ensure we are deep cleaned regularly through the day and your physio will be in full PPE.
Our criteria for face to face sessions are:
- You are free from COVID19 and you have not been in contact with anyone who has had COVID19 within the last 21 days.
- You have not travelled out of the UK in the last 14 days to a listed goverment location.
- You must read and sign our consent form electronically and send back to the clinic and you must accept there is a risk of tranamission and ***declare you understand this risk***.
- You MUST wear a mask and one can be provided for £1.
- Your temperature will be taken on entry and if it is raised above 37.9 then we will not conduct the assessment and you will be rebooked (at no extra charge as this is not your fault).
- Points to highlight:
- You must NOT ENTER the clinic on arrival. If it is raining then you may step into the doorway. Otherwise, please remain outside until the time of your session.
- Please allow extra time and do not arrive too early.
- If you attend via your insurance then you MUST obtain permission for Face to Face. If they do not authorise the session then you are liable for the charge.
- See our infection control policy HERE
Our priority is to get you better and to do this without risking your health. Our guidance is derived from that issued from the UK government, Health and Care Professions Council, Chartered Society and Physio First.
During any lockdown the clinic remains open for treatment. During your consultation, the physotherapist will be using PPE. For techniques that are aerosol producing, a full visor is worn. Safety if our priority so please understand that while ensuring you are safe, we need to be safe too.