Clinics are Open
Please Call the clinic if you are in anyway unsure
We remain open. The landscape for Covid is continually changing and the lockdown is easing (12th of April 2021). Our Physiotherapy clinics are an essential service and should you need an assessment for a pain or injury then we will be able to provide this for you. We follow a strict protocol of infection control and our clinics are COVID safe and secure. Please read the following information below which remains largely unchanged from the guidance provided by the government since March.
Please Note: You will not be treated at Core Body Clinic if you are ill or a staff member suspects you are ill. Please respect the clinical decision of the healthcare professional. They are trained to triage patients who are presenting as unwell. They will offer advice provided it does not compromise their safety.
Signs of COVID 19:
- Fever (Temp above 37.8)
- Persistent and Dry Cough
- Loss of taste and/or smell
Everyone has a different level of risk. Please consider your own.
Core Body Clinic, Ltd. Infection Control Policy: COVID-19 Updated 19th October 2020
It comes as no surprise that our current recommendation is that you do not attend or book in for physiotherapy treatment if you are suffering with COVID 19 symptoms until you are sure that you are no longer able to transmit your virus and you are able to confirm you do not have the COVID-19. In the current circumstances, we ask you to telephone the clinic if you have any doubts as to whether you should attend a scheduled appointment. If this is on the morning of the appointment, then we have no objection and no fee will apply for last minute cancellations. Your health and safety are our priority. We appreciate that most people will not have the virus and will be suffering from a cold or flu like virus. However, we are encouraging patients to pay due diligence to their situation prior to making plans and adhere to the directions of the DOH.
Core Body Clinic adheres to high standards of hygiene.:
The of the most effective ways to prevent transmission are wash HANDS , cover FACE, make SPACE
- All patients consider their health and wellbing prior to booking and sign our consent form.
- All patients must sign a consent form declaring they are not ill
- All patients wear a mask (if not in posession then the clinic can provide a mask for £1)
- Patients may NOT enter unless invited and are instructed to remain outside the clinic, unless raining
- You must follow the physiotherapists instructions when entering the building
- You must wash hands with alcohol
- You will be temperature tested and if high you will not be treated
- Other than a coat or bag please do not bring in other items
- Bags and coats will be placed on the floor or designated area
- You will sit on a plinth that is covered with towel
- All staff wear Mask (N95), apron and gloves. A visor or goggles may be worn when less than 2m distance
- Donning and Doffing of PPE is done with extreme care
- On leaving the clinic you will not handle doors and you will follow the physiotherapists instructions
- The rooms are well ventilated and regularly cleaned
- Pillow covers are covered in plastic and changed every session
- use antiviral/bacterial, soap and alcohol spray before anyone uses the breathing holes in the treatment couches
- Patients who display any signs of ill health will be asked to leave the clinic. No charge wil be made as the decision will be at the discretion of the clinic.
You can call or Book online